I learned at an early age that fantasizing about fictional characters and places beat doing math homework any day. In high school, I began sharing my tales with my classmates, who started asking me for more. As an adult, I found in writing the best excuse to avoid the healthy lifestyle everyone keeps bragging about.
Traveling, learning languages, and discovering new cultures have always been passions of mine. I’ve been blessed to visit beautiful places in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, and I met amazing people along the way.
I achieved a B.A. in Tourism in my hometown in Brazil and was soon invited to work in the USA, which is where I met my sexy, broody Swiss husband. A Brazilian and a Swiss met and fell in love in Texas. No wonder I’m a romance novelist, right?
When I’m not writing, I enjoy reading, spending time with family and friends, taking our high-energy pugs to the park, and skydiving—well, not really, but I wanted to sound cool. 😀
Ten Random Things About Me
- One of my dreams is to be part of the cast of a Grease Broadway musical with a twist: my character would be called Frizzo, which would be a mix between Frenchie and Rizzo (my two favorite characters).
- Frizzo is also my nickname for my hair in the morning.
- I think people don’t give carbs enough credit.
- I hate pickles.
- I speak English, Portuguese, indecent French, and Spanish.
- I’m obsessed with hedgehog videos. My husband won’t let me adopt one, so I need my daily fix.
- I admire people who don’t take themselves too seriously.
- I’ve become addicted to audiobooks. I’m in my minivan a lot (oh, such glamorous life!) and they’re so practical.
- I love dogs and usually smother them with attention at parties.
- I’ve been known to randomly chat with people in the checkout line.